• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Monday, August 31, 2020

I will find kgr keyword research for get you site rank fast

KGR ResearchSEO and all other work related to Digital Marketing.. Let’s hope I comply with your requirements :)

If you want to rank on google then you've come to the right place, I will do in-depth keyword research by Keyword Golden Ratio (KGR) method.


This gig will include:
☑ Search volume,
☑ Keyword Golden Ratio,
☑ Top 5 competitors list,
☑ Long-tail KWs
☑ Informational, Commercial, Buying, product, service, etc Intention KWs,
☑ Search volume And Allintitle: result according to your targeted country,
☑ Excel spreadsheet 3 columns (Search Volume + allintitle:  + KGR Value).
☑ Keyword research

Why you will choose my gig:
✓ 100% Money back guarantee.
✓ 100% buyer satisfaction.
✓ Higher quality service.
✓ On time delivery. Plus 24/7 Support.

Once your order is complete I will provide you with a detailed Excel report! 
Need even more SEO help? Check My Gig Extras To Grow Your Website!

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Dhap Jail Road, Rangpur

Phone number

+(880) 1737 474081

Website

www.tajminulbd.blogspot.com