• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Monday, August 31, 2020

I will create social media accounts and manage them

 As experienced Digital marketer and consultant for businesses I can understand your goals and help you make top match Business page that your audience will love.


THE STRATEGY
I will create your page in the most efficient way by making sure that your page has everything it need to increase your conversion rate, order my premium package for my best work

PROCESS
  • Setup profile and business page
  • Design eye catching cover photo
  • Add Logo/Photo
  • Page category setup
  • All Customs Tabs and Settings
  • Setup services, e-commerce, online shop
  • SEO friendly optimization
  • Add website, phone, email & location map
  • Add bio, contact details & custom URL

PLATFORM
=>  Facebook 
=>  LinkedIn 
=>  Instagram 
=>  YouTube 
=>  Twitter
=>  Pinterest 

Why you will choose my gig:
✓ 100% Money back guarantee.
✓ 100% buyer satisfaction.
✓ Higher quality service.
✓ On time delivery.

If you have any queries please feel free to contact me





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Dhap Jail Road, Rangpur

Phone number

+(880) 1737 474081

Website

www.tajminulbd.blogspot.com